SESION 27: 11 de Febrero de 2010

I have got two daughters; she has got two daughters and I have got a red car.....

GREETINGS/DATE/TIME
(It's ten to one)/WEATHER: Today is sunny and very cold
SONG: Turn, turn, turn" by JUDY COLLINS. We correct the words and translate the song.
ACTION GAME: We study new verbs
EXERCISES: We correct Exercises from pag. 76
TEST: I give you your marks in the test. They are good marks but some students have to study a little more.
AUTOEVALUATION: You answer some questions about your level in English
GRAMMAR: Saxon Genitive
SPEAKING: Using verb Have got: I have got two daughters; she has got two daughters and I have got a red car.....
HOMEWORK: Exercises from pag. 30 (review)


Look at your exam and study what you don't know. Answer the autoevaluation and do the exercises from unit 3. See you on Monday.

1 comentario:

juani dijo...

Hello!
Sorry I´ve been busy with carnabal costume.
Now have to study.
bay,bay