SESION 13: 23 de Noviembre de 2009

How old are you? I'm twenty

GREETINGS/ Day/Date/Month/season
ACTION GAME: Leemos los verbos de la ficha 1 de acciones y muestro tarjetas para que las leáis y repitais.
EXERCISES: We correct Exercises from pag. 72
VOCABULARY: Jobs/ Ordinal numbers
GRAMMAR: Possesives Adjectives
SONG: Baby can I hold you tonight? by TRACY CHAPMAN
SPEAKING: Nos preguntamos sobre nuestro trabajo y nuestra edad
BOOK UNIT 2 Pag. 16,17
HOMEWORK: Ex. Pag. 73. Os doy fichas de repaso sobre el tema de Establecer contacto social para hacer los ejercicios.


Estudiad la unidad 1 y haced todos los ejercicios de repaso. Ya sabéis cómo establecer contacto social con personas que acabais de conocer.

6 comentarios:

juani dijo...

Hello! I¨m juani and i completed the unit 1. Bye,bye

Concha Pérez dijo...

Hello Juani: You are a very good student. I'm very happy.

See you next Thursday. Study all the questions about personal information.

LIDIA dijo...

HELLO MY TEACHER CONCHA¡
I´M AN STUDENT ENGLISH
SEE YOU ON THUSDAY

chelo dijo...

hello concha i´m chelo

how do you espell ?
what´s you address?
what´shis telephone number?


see you on thurday

Concha Pérez dijo...

Hello Lidia:

Yes, you are a student. You study English and I'm your teacher.

See you.

Concha Pérez dijo...

Hello Chelo: I'm Concha

My addres is 3, Asturias street, Collado Villalba. What's your addres?

My telephone number is 91 855 77 49.
What's your telephone number?

How do you spell your name? C H E L O