SESION 23: 28 de Enero de 2010

I have got two daughters. Their hair is brown

GREETINGS/DATE/TIME/WEATHER

VOCABULARY: Colours, Parts of the body, family
SONG: Turn, turn, turn" by JUDY COLLINS.
ACTION GAME: We study new verbs and remember some verbs with cards
EXERCISES: We correct ex. from pag. 75 (Unit2)
SPEAKING: about the family, using verbs TO BE and TO HAVE GOT.
UNIT 3 : Pag. 26, 27 Ex. 6 and 7. Listening
GRAMMAR: Countables/Uncountables and some/any

HOMEWORK: Pag. 28 Ex. 8B, 9B

See you next week. Have a good time with your family.

5 comentarios:

Lidia dijo...

¡Hello teacher!
Thanks, have a good...
I´m studying English.
See you monday.

Concha Pérez dijo...

Hello Lidia:

Have a good weekend too. I'm reading the comments in the blog. I'm happy to read you are studying English. This is good to learn.

See you on Monday.

juani dijo...

Hi!Good morning.
this weekend have come to my home, my sister and my brother are in Galicia. I was very happy I love them.
then we meet at 12 o'clock

Concha Pérez dijo...

Hello Juani:

Last weekend your sister and your brother have gone to your house and you were happy because you love them.

You have to write the subject before the verb in the sentences.

See you at 12 o'clock today.

Begoña dijo...

Hello teacher
I'm studing English very much
See you on Monday.