SESION 20: 14 de Enero de 2010

Happy New Year!!!!

GREETINGS/ Day/Month/season/year/Date/Time
ACTION GAME: We study new verbs
VOCABULARY: Colours, Parts of the body, family
UNIT 3: Verb To have got, colours, parts of the body
SPEAKING:
We say sentences using TO HAVE GOT and the vocabulary about the family and the colours: I have got two daughters and a red car..
SONG: Turn, turn, turn" by JUDY COLLINS.

Aquí tienes el texto de la canción con los huecos:


Head, shoulders, knees and toes (A song to practice the parts of the body)

Study the verb TO HAVE GOT and the colours and the parts of the body, listening to the cd and reading your books. See you next Monday.

4 comentarios:

Lidia dijo...

¡Hello Concha!
How are you?
See you thursday?
Thanks.

juani dijo...

HI,Concha
Now in my house is my husband watching TV and my children asleep
see you thursday
Be happy

Concha Pérez dijo...

Hello Lidia:

I'm fine, thank you. Yes, of course, see you on Thursday.

Concha Pérez dijo...

Hello Juani:

I understand you: your husband is watching TV and your children are asleep.

See you tomorrow. Have a good time.