SESION 35: 8 de Abril de 2010

Nice to meet you again

GREETINGS/DATE/TIME
/WEATHER. We remember all this questions and answers
ACTION GAME:
We remember some verbs
GRAMMAR: Present Simple of these verbs
SONG: We listen to a new song "Hand in my pocket" by Alanis Morissette.
SPEAKING: What about your holidays? I answer and you speak about your holidays: Where were you? What was the weather like?.....
SPEAKING: "The English class" In pairs you ask questions to know the information about some people and answer your partner's questions. You remember all the questions about personal information, using the third person singular.

HOMEWORK: Study unit 3 for the test.

We are together again and we can practice our English. See you next Monday.

2 comentarios:

juani dijo...

Hello Concha¡
I can´t go to your class because I have to go doctor
I am sorry

Concha Pérez Clavero dijo...

Hello Juani:

All right, don't worry. See you next week.