SESION 39: 26 de Abril de 2010

There are two lamps in the toilet. I don't like them.

SONG: We listen to the song "Hand in my pocket" by Alanis Morissette. and we correct the words and we translate it.
TEST: I give you your marks
ACTION GAME: We remember some verbs and put them in Present Simple
GRAMMAR: Present Simple, afirmative, negative, interrogative. Past of verb TO BE, TO HAVE GOT and CAN.
VOCABULARY: Rooms of the house, Furniture and Ordinal Numbers
BOOK: Unit 5. Pag. 40 (Listening 2 A), Pag. 42 and 43
EXERCISES: We correct exercises from Pag. 41 (4B, 5B))
SPEAKING: Where is the bed? The bed is in the bedroom. I have got a rug in my living-room. There are two lamps in the toilet.
HOMEWORK: Pag. 78 and 79, pag. 43 (8b and 9b)

See you next Thursday. Practice with the Present Simple.

No hay comentarios: